Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day - 10 Weight Loss

Hello World

Its been last few days was not able to post, however on weekend I had a party and was off the track of the diet plan. Now back on the track and eating as planned.

Apart from getting drenched in the rain, and catching cough and cold, needed tea so had tea. I am continuing the medicines and no exception for that.

Still, I have to spend time on exercise, which so far didn't. In two days Navratra is getting started so for next nine days i will eat only fruits and vegetables. Navratri is the Indian festival in which we pray Goddess durga. For nine days i will have a reason not to eat, else when on diet sometimes you eat chupke se.

Hope I will start exercising soon again, this weekend I have to go to see a doctor for my increase Uric Acid level, i feel more tiered and pain i my wrist and ankle every morning, and this is now often.

-Subhash

No comments: