Search This Blog

Friday, October 1, 2010

Day-4&5 Weight Loss

Hello People

Sorry for yesterday... Lazy I am but am back on Blog. First thing I want to say Now is that am working on this because I love myself and want to live lightly :) second a Big Thank you to Vikas Bahar.... he is pushing everyday and taking care of my schedule. I need someone who can do that (Now don't tell me to get married).

Even thought I feel i should not be dependable on someone, one should take care of self. For that you have to be strong in your decisions and Disciplined, which is i am not. So I get lazy often and quit things after few days of starting. This time I feel strong because Vikas is there, taking care of me... I'll give my 100% and will get in Shape in two months... Now the Big thing is to start working out... Weekend has come so planning to spend some time in Gym and then make it routine.

Till then I will be writing, though there are few readers of this post... never mind :)

Thank you Vikas for being there... :D :)

-Subhash

1 comment:

Vikas said...

Oye baawle aise hi bol deta :P