Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day - 2 Weight Loss

Hello World

Day - 1 was good apart from the Gym thing, by the day end I was not in mood to go to Gym and it was late. Today again I'll be in office a little late. Yesterday I had this ayurvedic medicines and that was all with one shake and a light lunch.

Today is Tuesday and I am thinking to give some respect to my beloved God Hanuman ji. So thinking to eat only Vegetables and Fruits. The Shake is usual one in morning I had and in evening again will have one.

Though I strongly believe that there should be some physical exercise, however I don't have choice to run away from work, as am already behind schedule which is not good.

I have to finish tasks before this week end. :-| keeping this diet plan and the stuff am eating, I hope I stick to this plan keeping my energies high.

Day - 1 was Success as I say 80%... Day -2 Starts let see how will this go.

More will come...

Current Weight: 100 Kg
Target Weight: 85 Kg (In three Months)

-Subhash

No comments: