Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

Day - 1 Weight Loss

Hello World

Day-1

No matter what happen, this time i will write everyday through this program and update, even if i fail i will write... I should write, this thing i can do any time and better than anything (I guess so).


So today morning we started this program and it is at least 90 days program... I don't have that much time left, though till the time i am here i will follow this. I am planning to post more than one post a day. Let see.

In this program i have few herbal drink and ayurvedic stuff which vikas has brought from Rajasthan for me... he says it works it worked for his brother and father.


Along with this, I will go to Gym regularly for next 90 days.


Good Luck to me !!!! More will come soon

Weight: 100 Kg
Height: 5'10''

-Subhash

No comments: