Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2009

I started yesterday for my home to attend a marriage back here...many things happened on the way.. i thought to write them in some chronological order.. but not today thought to write that in some time...but when i came home then i got some shocking news and some updates which I expected to hear well before...

My mom had High Blood Pressure problem and she was admit in hospital for 3 days.... no body informed for that... then after that my dad met an accident and again am not informed... Now I am feeling bit different, I don't know why they didn't told me about that. Those two things now people are say were real serious and critical but why then nobody informed me. I am now not able to understand the seriousness of the situation now... and what should I do... how should i react to this. I am not that bad dad....


I am not feeling bad and am feeling bad for that that am not feeling bad for this.... Damn !!!! am not suppose to write a blog here when am on vacation and attending a marriage.. but these things made me to think what I am and why I am like this...so writing this blog !!!!!

No comments: