Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Data – Now Start Paying!

Hey People After so long time I was thinking to write something however didn't get the chance and didn't get that mood. These Days I am feeling refreshing so thinking of some good refreshing topics apart from my older posts... which explains more of sad or looser side of me... which I guess now I am getting out of it..

For a Change I am sharing this post which I read on my employer's Blog.. Telecom Domain is vast and there is too much to learn and these days I am feeling that hunger that urge again to learn which somehow I lost few months back and was not feeling good. I am on to Learning phase to Build my Domain knowledge which will help me to improve my work :)

Read the post it will surely help you to understand and give me your feedback and Ideas I will pass it on !!!

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Data – Now Start Paying!

No comments: